This course will run over 2 afternoons
What you will learn
- The stances of a Scrum Master.
- What are the key skill areas that a Scrum Master needs?
- Developing the team and yourself.
- Assessing the maturity of the team and yourself.
- What we are trying to achieve with each aspect of Scrum and the common pitfalls.
- Linking Scrum back to the fundamentals of Agile.
- The model that will allow you to correctly answer any agile question.
- Coaching, Facilitating and training, practical guidance and models.
- Visualisation and diagramming techniques for work progress and problem identification and rectification.
Delivery will be via a combination of slides, talks, interactive exercises and 3rd party videos.
Who is this course Suitable for?
Anyone fulfilling the role of Scrum Master or is about to move into the role. Learn skills and gain knowledge based on real world engagements that will take you as a Scrum Master to the next level.
Why should you book this course?
This course combines comprehensive coverage of the Agile Mindset, behaviours and ways of working. With the insights and experience gained over 30 years of working with Agile in the real world. This results in providing every participant with a solid foundation and mental models from which they can build True Agility.
If you are a current or future Scrum Master then this course will give you the toolkit and confidence you need to be successful in your chosen career.
Anyone who is working in an Agile organisation who feels that they are not currently getting the promised benefits and are wondering why.
What you will need
Online – access to computer with decent stable broadband connection. Access to web camera and audio device. All session will be delivered over Zoom. Additional software such as Mural or Whiteboard will use web cloud-based services for which links will be provided.
European Social Fund
The European Social Fund is partially funding Software Cornwall to run this training project to provide development training for employees within the software industry. As a Software Cornwall member you will be receiving a discount to this course by email. This course is only available to those from the UK or EU. To participate in the training certain personal information will be required from attendants as proof of employment and eligibility to attend. This information is for the purposes of ensuring that the training will go to the correct participants. You will also be required to complete an evaluation form after the training as part of the attendance.