This course will run over 6 weeks for 2 hours each week.
Python is one the top 3 most used languages in the world, and is the leading language for data science and AI.
PyTorch is one of the top 2 most popular frameworks for machine learning.
Familiarity with Python is a prerequisite for this course.
Key course elements:
- Machine learning from errors.
- Neural network basics.
- First neural network with Python and numpy.
- PyTorch concepts – computation graph and autograd.
- PyTorch for machine learning.
- Optional Advanced: GANs with PyTorch.
Who is this course Suitable for?
The course is suitable as a first introduction to machine learning and also first steps with PyTorch.
Some experience with Python is a prerequisite.
Why should you book this course?
- Support career development/change.
- Foundation for more advanced skills in data analysis and machine learning.
What you will need
Students will need a modern web browser, access to the internet and a Google account
Tariq Rashid has worked in technology for 25 years, in sectors as diverse as energy, AI start-ups, global enterprises and central government.
He has been teaching children and adults to code for almost 10 years, and has found his approach works very well with tech-shy adults and younger learners.
He is the author of several texts on technology, and runs technology communities including Data Science Cornwall and CoderDojo Cornwall.
Register Your Interest
Course dates, price and availability will be determined based on volume of interest.Register Your Interest