Looking to improve your coding skills and get ahead in your Software Development career?
This completely FREE course is for anyone age 16 or over who has a real passion for programming, and a desire to kickstart or elevate their career in Software Development,
What you will gain from this 2 week programme:
– An understanding of different software development tools, practices and technologies
– An introduction to Agile development and project management (eg. Test Driven Development, Pair Programming)
– A realistic experience of working in teams in a commercial environment
– An opportunity to meet and network with local employers in the industry
– An awesome experience to put on your CV and refer to in your future career!
The feedback from last year:
“I really enjoyed working as a team on a projects, because you learn a lot by doing and helping each other. I would highly recommend this programme!” – Chris
“It was great to learn the processes of software development, including Agile methodologies such as Pair Programming, TDD and Scrum. I will definitely be adding this experience to my CV!” – Eloi
“I’d had basically no experience of software development processes before, so being exposed to professional practices meant I’ve advanced my skills greatly, and I’m excited to apply my new knowledge practically!” – Ben
Any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now closed.