You can apply until April 7th at 11:55pm!
Launchpadx is a one-week hyper-accelerator for early stage startups focused on critical startup topics: product strategy and business development, user experience and user interface, technology, marketing and presentation skills.
The goal is to achieve rapid acceleration of your company in 5 days. Oh yeah, and it’s free and we’ll help connect you to the Campus London community!
Also, if you’re in an accelerator right now, that’s great! This event was not designed to compete with accelerator/incubator programs so much as compliment them, so feel free to apply.
Event Topics By Day:
Monday – Product Day
Tuesday – UX Day
Wednesday – Tech Day
Thursday – Marketing Day
Friday – Iteration Day
Google Campus Startup School: Launchpadx is a super intense, 5 day hyper-accelerator which works
- If selected from this application, you are required to attend a short online-interview between April 8th and April 10th
- If selected to attend the program, you will be informed on April 11th
- You MUST be able to attend the ENTIRE EVENT with minimum 2 key decision makers from your team (ie CEO and CTO)
- At least one attendee of the entire week must be a developer
- You may attend with up to 5 total team members (no more!)
Startup participants are not required to pay any money, give any equity, or otherwise sacrifice anything apart from 5 full days of committed time!
– Committed founding team (min. 2, max. 5)
– Full attendance of all company decision makers for entirety of 5 days
– MVP or rough draft of product
– Pre-seed or recent seed
– Desire to learn and a willingness to take fast action
Applications are open until the 7th at 11:55pm, so apply now!
Google Campus Startup School: Launchpadx Application: