CCB are delighted to be able to offer their FREE fully funded course aimed at helping software developers to share their knowledge and help their colleagues and potentially others to develop software engineering skills.
Train the trainer course for Software Developers and non-tech staff workingÂ within the Software IndustryÂ â€“ 2 day programme
Next Programme – 11th-12thÂ March 2015Â
A programme designed to enable in house training. The train the trainer course helps employers/employees to understand the role and responsibilities of an effective coach and mentor, to learn effective ways to pass on knowledge and skills to others and how to present information to trainees.
Day 1Â Â Training skills and presentation techniques
- Designing and planning for a training session or presentation
- Presentation techniques and managing learning in groups
- Methods of delivery and presentation
Day 2Â Â Presentations and evaluation
- Deliver a training session
- Evaluation of session from self and peers and providing meaningful feedback
Additional day on Coaching available – 25th March (fee applicable)
Additional training day on Cyber do-jo – 26th Â March Â (fees applicable)
Please contact Nikki Stevens â€“Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ to book a place. Deadline for applications 13th February 2015.