When is it?
Course one: 21, 28 April, 5, 12 May, 3 June (5 days in total). Tutor: Sarah.
Where is it?
Cornwall College Camborne, Opie Building, Room E105. 9.30-4.30pm
How much does it cost?
This 5 day programme costs £500, but if you undertake the short assignment you could be eligible for funding to cover these costs. Tea, coffee and lunch will be provided.
What will I learn?
- Investigate the differences between client side and server side applications
- Use expressions, operators, concatenation and addition
- Use scripting commands
- Define operator precedence
- Managing the transfer of data between functions
- Managing the use of global and local variables
- Use form objects when building web applications
- Use functions and variables within framesets
Book your place now!
You can book by getting in touch on 0800 731 7594, or emailing us at: email@example.com.
Find more information at: Cornwall College Website – IT Programming Courses