Member Subscription to Software Cornwall confirms agreement to the following terms
- Software Cornwall Limited (Company no. 09406639) is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to developing and promoting the software industry in Cornwall.
- You may register as a Member of Software Cornwall by completing and submitting the registration form or emailing your subscription details and paying the applicable fee according to the Membership Fee structure in force at the time.
- If you register as an organisation or as a sole trader then your business details will be added to the Software Cornwall online Directory (“the Directory”).
- Membership Fees can be paid by invoice or by one off payment or direct debit via GoCardless
- Invoiced when a member joins and annually thereafter, payable 14 days of receiving the invoice. You can do this by sending a cheque to Software Cornwall, Little Carines, Cubert, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 5ET or by making an electronic funds transfer to the bank account shown on the invoice.
- Annual Membership Fees can be paid online and annually through Direct Debit via GoCardless
- Membership is not transferable and a Member shall cease to be a Member:
- if by written notice the Member resigns. The Member is deemed to have resigned when notice is received by email to [email protected] or by post at the Registered Office, Little Carines, Cubert, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 5ET
- if any Membership Fee due remains unpaid for 30 days.
- in the case of an individual, on death, on becoming of unsound mind, on becoming bankrupt or any analogous arrangement;
- if a corporate Member:
- being an unincorporated body is dissolved;
- being an incorporated body is wound up, enters into receivershipor liquidation or any analogous arrangement;
- by unanimous vote of the Board of Software Cornwall after giving the Member at least 14 days’ notice in writing.
- All Members are entitled to attend and speak at General Meetings of Software Cornwall.
- Each Member is entitled to seek nomination to sit on the Software Cornwall committee, or if an organisation, to nominate one person to do so. The Committee is elected at the Annual General Meeting.
- Members agree to act in good faith with each other.
- Software Cornwall may provide Web links and/or personal introductions to other Members, non-member companies and individuals, but does not make any warranty as to their suitability for any purpose. Software Cornwall expressly disclaims any and all liability for any action, inaction or failing of its Members or any other organisation or individual.