The Sysdoc Digital Product Hub is a Division of Sysdoc UK. Our mission is simple, we see the true value in data, and we want to help people go to work, run their organisations and spend less time endlessly moving figures around in spreadsheets. Data handled poorly can consume precious time and resources that would be better spent working on the tasks that really matter.
That is why the Digital Product Hub has been created – to develop our first product, a solution that captures data, presents insights and allows advanced modelling for Business Change and Transformation programmes in a simple and intuitive way.
We already have several clients involved in pilots and are getting ready for a full market launch. You would truly be working with us at an exciting stage of our journey.
What are we looking for?
Digital Product Hub Sales Executives are the principal point of contact between us and our Customers. They ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. Acting as the face of the company, our Sales Executives do everything from answering phones to monitoring the competition, while maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities.
We offer an attractive package for the right candidates:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote (UK only) role with regular UK team meet ups and cross-team working
- Private medical insurance
- Guaranteed training/conference budget
- Guaranteed time each week for self-improvement (in line with organisational needs).
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Craft sales presentations to meet specific customer needs.Focuses sales efforts by qualifying inbound and outbound leads
- Submits orders based upon agreed price lists and commercial terms
- Keeps management informed by capturing activity in a CRM solution and preparing daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred but not essential
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software, CRM, and phone systems
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Apply for this position here.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.