We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to enjoy and deliver significant value with Serendata Insight. The ideal candidate will have an interest in all phases of the design process with a strong focus on the needs of customers and partners.
Working with others in the Serendata team, you will learn and understand about business transformation sector, build relationships with our current and prospective customers and partners to source and build qualitative and quantitative data to make informed design decisions. You will work with the CEO, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Engineering teams to help establish a culture of constructive and robust feedback.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful features in a creative environment.
As the scope of the product grows, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your skills too, so ambition is a plus.
- Support the design of the Serendata Insight product
- Learning about the existing change management market, identifying opportunities to improve and innovate where possible
- Understand how the product satisfies current and future market needs and customer preferences
- Manage contributions from existing customers, partners and prospects
- Manage contributions from the Serendata team and contractors.
- Produce and present design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Ensure the design system is being enforced.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify and test new feature and product improvement opportunities.
- Iterate existing designs to meet customer needs and preferences.
- Work closely with our engineering team to improve usability and UX.
- Operate the end-to-end design processes.
- Proven experience in some of the core phases of the design process such as UX (user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, usability testing) or UI (visual design, design systems, interaction design).
- Experience and ability working with Figma.
- Passion for crafting clean, easy to use interfaces.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- A portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate design concepts.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.