Creating the next bestseller
Frontend – React Developer
Work Location: Cornwall/ Remote (UK Based) – We do not provide Visa sponsorships
Type: 3 months Contract (possibility of turning full-time after)
Reread is looking to disrupt the publishing space. We use predictive technology to create bestsellers. As a Front-end Developer you will be joining as the first non-founder member, requiring someone who is passionate about building something innovative and loves a fast-paced start-up environment.
What you will be doing:
· Build UI for all backend features
· Rebuild UI using ReactJS in place of the existing Django frontend (brand and UI/UX aligned to company landing page)
· Ensure website responsiveness
Requirements of the Frontend Developer/Front End Developer:
• Expertise within the React stack (Redux etc)
• Experience working with API integrations
• Cloud computing expertise within AWS, Azure or GCP or alike
• Any exposure to NodeJS Back End is desirable but by no means essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.