Website Once I've Gone
We’re looking for a senior software development engineer to join our team on a 3 month contract, with the potential for extension or a full time role. You’ll be working alongside the company founders, investors and advisors to help build a product that has the potential to make a difference to the lives of millions.
Once I’ve Gone is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. If in any doubt, please apply!
Who are we?
At Once I’ve Gone we build products and services to help people get all of their personal, legal and financial affairs in order and to make life easier for loved ones when something happens to them. We’re leveraging technology and innovating to change the way people manage their affairs day to day, and to transform the experience for people dealing with the death of a loved one.
Once I’ve Gone is a fast-growing business with members of the leadership team having over 20 years experience working for some of the biggest companies in the world, including Microsoft, Apple, Skype and GoCardless.
- You’ll have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You will be accountable for the commitments you make
- You always act with integrity
- You’re independent, resilient and self-motivated
- You’re enthusiastic and enjoy taking on new challenges
What you’ll do
- Write high quality, well tested code
- Peer review code written by the rest of the team
- Ensure our services are well instrumented and monitored
- Play a significant role in the design and architecture of the product
- Help define the evolution of product development processes and practices
- Contribute to both product and company vision and strategy
- Solid understanding of engineering best practices
- C# and the .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Core MVC
- Understanding of Security best practices
- Some front end engineering experience
Nice to have
- Experience with Git or similar
- Testing and test automation
Technologies we use
This is our current tech stack. You do not need to have prior experience with everything on this list, but an enthusiasm for technology and a willingness to learn.
- C# .NET Core
- ASP,NET MVC
- Azure App Services
- Azure Storage
- Azure CosmosDB
- CSS, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS
- HTML, XML, JSON
Start date – Negotiable (as soon as possible)
Salary – Competitive
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.