Website Marwick Marketing Ltd
Marwick Marketing is a leading Premier Google Partner Agency providing digital marketing solutions to clients across the UK, Canada, and the US. Since 2012 Marwick Marketing has proven itself a leading digital marketing agency, ranked in the top 3% of all Premier Google Partner Agencies.
Marwick Marketing is also an accreditated Facebook Marketing Partner, Shopify Agency Partner, CallRail Partner and Bing Solutions Agency.
Ranked 11th Fastest Growing Company in Western Canada in 2020, Marwick Marketing has recently expanded its operation into the United Kingdom. In 2021 Marwick Marketing will be building out its UK operation team.
Our Social Media team is growing, and we are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist (with a focus on Social Media Management) and Account Director to join our team. Candidates should have 1-2 years of professional experience in managing successful social media campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist (SMM focus) and Account Director position include working with Account Managers who manage clients’ portfolios. At the same time, the Account Managers are in a more client-facing role, while the Digital Marketing Specialist (SMM focus) works on creating and executing campaigns within the client team.
What You’ll Do:
This is a varied role where you will work both as a Social Media Manager and Account Director. More information here:
Social Media Manager
- Social media strategies, management and engagement on behalf of our clients using various channel such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn;
- Building and nurturing relationships with client’s customers, industry influencers, and partners thru multiple channels;
- Conduct SMM audits on onboarding, six months, and twelve months milestones;
- Build a 6 or 12 month SMM plan based on the clients’ goals;
- Create and manage social media ads: asset creation, targeting, budgeting, and reporting;
- Make monthly proactive recommendations to clients;
- Attend internal strategy meetings and some client meetings.
- Reach out to inbound customer leads (i.e. events and conferences leads, website form requests, office calls, etc.).
- Ensure a smooth sales process from start to finish.
- Onboard new clients
- Ongoing client management includes communication, project management, strategy reviews, etc.
- Responsible for monthly reports and monthly calls
- Responsible for highlighting new opportunities for upsells
- Responsible for managing cancellations
- Responsible for wrapping up accounts
- Improve processes linked to roles above
Qualifications & Attributes
Social Media Manager
- 1-2+ years working on successful SMM campaigns;
- In-depth knowledge of SMM platforms such as HootSuite, Planoly, Facebook Ads Manager;
- Be up-to-date on all the latest SMM tactics;
- Abilities to create and generate new content from various website sources ;
- Capable of speaking to audiences using various voices (client brands);
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives;
- Basic design/Photoshop skills;
- Outstanding copywriting and communication skills (strong written and verbal English);
- Results-driven, energetic, resourceful and proactive with superior interpersonal skills;
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Strong customer service with ease to maintain client relationships.
- 1-2+ year working in a project management role;
- Excellent customer service with proven experience in handling ‘difficult’ conversations;
- Interest in digital marketing and keeping up to date on new trends;
- Strong passion for data and reporting an asset;
- Outstanding copywriting and communication skills (strong written and verbal English).
Benefits of Working At Marwick
- A fun, young, exciting work environment with a friendly team
- Reward program & team activities
- Office 100m from the beach!
To apply for this job please visit marwickmarketing.freshteam.com.