Website Marwick Marketing Ltd
Marwick Marketing is a leading Premier Google Partner Agency providing digital marketing solutions to clients across the UK, Canada, and the US. Since 2012 Marwick Marketing has proven itself a leading digital marketing agency, ranked in the top 3% of all Premier Google Partner Agencies.
Marwick Marketing is also an accreditated Facebook Marketing Partner, Shopify Agency Partner, CallRail Partner and Bing Solutions Agency.
Ranked 11th Fastest Growing Company in Western Canada in 2020, Marwick Marketing has recently expanded its operation into the United Kingdom. In 2021 Marwick Marketing will be building out its UK operation team.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team in the South West of England at our office in Newquay.
2+ years experience working within a digital marketing agency environment or as an independent contractor, specifically Search Engine Optimisation and/or Google Ad management.
- Coordinating and actioning an array of digital marketing initiatives on behalf of our clients.
- Manage the day-to-day running and optimisation of our clients’ websites for organic search – updating page copy, metadata, CTA’s, forms, page URLs, heading tags, images and image attributes, among other things.
- Creating new pages on clients websites and publishing blog posts
- Updating internal links on clients websites
- Identify new opportunities to optimise and leverage client websites
- Analyse and report on campaign performance
- Participating in Marketing Strategy meetings within your team to brainstorm new ideas for client campaigns and discuss and analyse campaign progress
- Demonstrate campaign performance to clients with monthly reporting and ongoing client support during the month.
- Work with our internal team to improve our dashboards, reports, and metrics to help provide clarity around campaign performance.
- Using data and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, rank tracking software, site audit software, crawling tools like Screaming Frog.
- You’ll be working on websites built on a variety of CMS systems, but primarily WordPress.
- Build, optimise and maintain Google Ad campaigns – Search, Display, Remarketing & Shopping.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with 2+ years of digital marketing experience and demonstrable experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Google Ad certification (Search, Display, Shopping and so on)
- Experience with SEO and website design and development, i.e., WordPress or other similar CMS.
- If you are data-driven, organised, have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills, a keen interest in digital marketing, and the know-how to work on a project from start to finish, you’ll fit right in.
Benefits of Working At Marwick
- A fun, young, exciting work environment with a friendly team
- Reward program & team activities
- Office base 100m from the beach
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.