A dynamic health technology provider based in Cornwall.
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 600 employees worldwide.
We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
This role is within our Care Solutions development unit based at our Cornwall site, where we create, deliver and support innovative, easy-to-use care solutions and programmes which help people to self-care in partnership with their care team. Our solutions are more than just products – they’re the way forward in long-term condition management.
Main Purpose of Job:
To keep the Lumira Dx Care Solutions,’ (LDxCS), management accounts up-to-date, bills paid and invoices issued on time. To run the LDxCS payroll, ensuring all data is input accurately and on time.
This role implies access to all of the LDxCS’ confidential data including salaries as well as access to the company’s bank account and other financial matters. Therefore, this role carries with it an extremely high level of trust and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and under all circumstances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the accurate entry of all accounting information into NetSuite.
2. Responsible for processing the monthly payroll and pension payments and dealing with any queries that follow. Work with PD to ensure the company are up to date with current pay and benefit legislations.
3. Responsible for generating invoices for customers, liaising with the Sales Team where necessary. Record customer receipts in NetSuite.
4. Manage all renewals to ensure they are invoiced correctly and their licence renewed in INRstar and ACT.
5. Manage customer receivables and credit control.
6. Enter Purchase Invoices, including credit cards into NetSuite and follow the set procedure for checking these. Record supplier payments in NetSuite.
7. Assist with responding to financial enquiries from customers and suppliers via a range of communication methods, providing appropriate solutions or guidance.
8. Maintain clear and accurate records of interactions with clients and suppliers within the relevant system (e.g. ACT/NetSuite).
9. Responsible for contacting INPS to deploy the INPS connector for our customers.
10. Process the quarterly VAT return.
11. Process the monthly bank reconciliation.
12. Manage the monthly accruals, prepayments and payroll journals and enter them into NetSuite where appropriate. Ensure records are kept up to date in preparation for an audit.
13. Perform quarterly accruals and prepayments reconciliation and make appropriate changes where required.
14. Ensure the ethical fundamental principles are followed in line with the profession – objectivity, professional competence and due care, professional behaviour, integrity and confidentiality.
15. Maintain outline knowledge of the products sold by LumiraDx Care Solutions UK Ltd.
16. Handle client complaints in a calm, non-confrontational and courteous manner. Take responsibility for ensuring follow-up actions are taken and that in the case of a formal complaint the Regulatory Compliance Officer is promptly informed.
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Must have current experience with operational finance
- Highly competent in Accounting and Payroll Systems and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy while working on multiple tasks
- Strong organisational skills to plan and prioritise workload and manage a broad range of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Able to influence and manage key stakeholders
- A flexible approach, with the ability to adapt to change
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
- A customer focused approach
- Autonomous and self- motivated
Highly Desirable Skills/ Experience
- AAT-Level 3 qualified (or working towards), or qualified by experience
- Experience in delivering customer focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience using Netsuite ERP and Sage Payroll
- Knowledge of or experience of working with ISO9001, ISO13485 & ISO27001
- Understanding of information governance, privacy and data security within a healthcare setting
Please click here to apply if you meet the ‘Essential’ criteria.
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.