Website ICE Ltd
Due to rapid and continued growth ICE is looking to recruit a SAP Business One (B1) to support the Head of IT and Enterprise Applications.
This new position provides a pivotal role in maximising the benefits the business can gain from fully utilising SAP B1 functionality and features across the organisation and to ensure ICE has consistency and integration across SAP B1 data and related systems. This role will develop the capability of ICE’s SAP systems and support the team to use it efficiently, ensuring that data is managed and reported on as effectively as possible and futureproof the systems and manage any upgrade projects.
The Nature of the Work
- Maintain and develop SAP B1 within ICE to gain the most value and use of the system
- Analysis of gaps between ICE’s current business processes and their SAP B1 configuration and integrated software (Webshop, Configurator and Production Schedule)
- Work on functionality enhancements to existing systems and necessary upgrade projects
- Offer training and assistance to SAP users
- Creation of custom dashboards for SAP users
- Set and maintain data standards
- Control system authorisations and licenses, and overall security
- Assist with the annual product pricing review. This may involve creating reports, extracting data, updating SAP data
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction, whilst undertaking accountability for deliveries
- Set coding standards and instill good development practice and processes.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of the appropriate level of technical documentation for all stakeholders. Use of ICE Wiki
- Support testing, production readiness and release activities
- Significant experience of any ERP product with an end-to-end company view
- SAP B1 technical experience preferably in an end user environment
- Strong SAP solution design & implementation background
- Experience in support and user training of SAP B1
- Experience of requirement and project definition
- Experience of installation and configuration of business applications
Knowledge and experience of the following:
- SAP B1
- SAP B1 UP (Boyum)
- ERP systems
- TaskCentre / BPA
- SQL queries
- Crystal Reports
- Passionate about implementing the best processes and systems possible for ICE
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users
- Ability to prioritise under pressure
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus company pension
ICE is a long-established recumbent trike manufacturer successfully producing high quality and innovative products to a world-wide customer base built up over 21 years. ICE is a friendly and relaxed company, with a team of passionate and enthusiastic individuals who work hard to put the ‘ICE TRIKE grin’ on the faces of their customers every day. Whilst their market in the UK is relatively small, they sell world-wide to a dealer network reaching from Alaska to New Zealand shipping both standard and highly customized manual and electric trikes daily around the globe.
You’ll find lots of keen cycling enthusiasts alongside people passionate about delivering a world leading innovative product. You’ll often find the ICE crew during their breaks riding (and racing!) their recumbents in the local area and in the woods nearby. ICE has a strong environmental and sustainability ethos, working towards to being carbon neutral early 2021 and becoming a B Corporation, using business as a force for good.
Other Application Details
Click ‘Apply Now’ where you will be redirected to Unlocking Potential website to complete application.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 17th January 2021
Interviews are planned for w/c: Monday 25th January 2021
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unlocking-potential.co.uk.