Start date: ASAP
Salary: Up to 48k
Join a revolutionary AI company and help the disadvantaged to access public services
What we can offer:
· Earn up to 48K
· Enjoy equity opportunities
· Flexible and remote working across Cornwall, Plymouth and London
· Varied working patterns to suit your needs, including part time, job sharing, or full time
· European project is funded until the end of 2023, but we are looking to employ permanently.
· Regular London and Cornish trips with luxury accommodation
· Access to online Mental Health support
· Access to an online Personal Trainer
About the Company:
Hi9 is a small, fast-growing team of software engineers and dialogue designers. We are proud of our ‘ground-up’ ethos which always prioritises the most disadvantaged users, whether in project focus, design process, or testing environment.
We are excited to recruit for a 3-year European funded project to revolutionise access to public services for the most disadvantaged in society, using AI, Natural Language, and emotion design. We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who has skills in Natural Language Processing.
You will work in an Agile environment with a continuous integration developer flow. You will have high level skills in Python, understand how to test code for commercial production, a keen problem-solving ability and a background in mathematical modelling and statistical analysis. Using these skills and your knowledge of Natural Language Processing, you will move the project towards an innovative solution, for example, a Facebook bot that fills out a housing application form.
This work will be done flexibly, working from home and office. There will be some workshops, training and team meet-ups undertaken in Cornwall, Plymouth and sometimes London.
Experience and Skills
· Self-motivated, consistent, disciplined, able to deliver to deadlines
· Proven experience as an NLP Engineer, Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
· Build and expand NLP algorithms and analytic systems
· Data-mining and collection procedures
· Conceive, plan and prioritise data projects
· Test performance and visualise data
· Experiment with new models and techniques
· Solid understanding of machine learning and neural networks
· Expertise in statistical analysis and predictive modelling
· High-level knowledge of Python
· Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud
For all enquiries and further information:
Contact Kate on email@example.com or 01736 732324
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.