Join a revolutionary AI company and help the disadvantaged to access public services
What we can offer:
· Earn up to 34K
· Enjoy equity opportunities
· Flexible and remote working across Cornwall, Plymouth and London
· Varied working patterns to suit your needs, including part time, job sharing, or full time
· European project is funded until the end of 2023, but we are looking to employ permanently.
· Regular London and Cornish trips with luxury accommodation
· Access to online Mental Health support
· Access to an online Personal Trainer
About the Company:
Hi9 is a small, fast-growing team of software engineers and dialogue designers. We are proud of our ‘ground-up’ ethos which always prioritises the most disadvantaged users, whether in project focus, design process, or testing environment.
This work will be done flexibly, working from home and office. There will be some workshops, training and team meet-ups undertaken in Cornwall, Plymouth and sometimes London.
Experience and Skills
· Self-motivated, consistent, disciplined, able to deliver to deadlines
· Evidence of delivering projects
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Some experience and knowledge of Python
· Experience working on cloud platforms using serverless architecture
· Experience working with APIs and Webhooks
· Some knowledge of creating cloud functions using either Node or Python
For all enquiries and further information:
Contact Kate on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01736 732324
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.