We are looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to help provide ongoing support to our existing and potential new Player XP clients. Through this role, you will have a close working relationship with companies across the games industry, helping them understand and use Player XP across their own teams.
Job function: To provide ongoing support to Player XP’s customers by being their primary point of contact for all data related queries. Our clients use Player XP to find key insights about their customers and it will be your job to help them locate these key insights and present them in an easy to understand manner. This will be done through the use of our Player XP dashboard as well as through the creation of standalone Player XP reports.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for customers who have data related queries and assisting with queries.
- The production of reports based on client requirements
- Research new insights for potential new clients, assisting in the sales process
- Identifying product improvements through the usage of our Player XP product
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer satisfaction and pain points with Player XP and wider data capabilities
- Provide feedback to the product and business leadership based on your interactions with clients and experience using the product.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong writing level
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a customer-focused role
- Experience either designing or working with data on a regular basis
- Experience producing reports through the use of Keynote, Powerpoint or other similar tools
- Strong eye for detail
- Understanding of the inner working of the games industry
- Background in the games industry preferrable
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
- Working With: Chief Executive Officer
- Application Deadline: Open position until filled
- Salary: £25k – £35k
Additional Listings and sources:
To apply for this job email your details to Chris@hertzian.co.uk.