As a full stack developer as a part of Hertzian you would be working across a wide range of technologies facilitating the growth of the product.
Job function: As a senior full stack developer you will work on both client-side andserver-side of our technology. The work you will undertake will include Front-end and Back-end development across a wide range of systems including Databases, Server architecture, micro-services, and web app development. You will help manage the overall architecture and implement the new systems. You should have a genuine interest in all software.
- Keep fully apprised of changes to both front and back end systems.
- Liaise with Customers and manage / deliver projects.
- Monitoring software quality by reviewing code and mentoring staff.
- It will be your responsibility to manage data pipelines and automatic data retrieval, processing and ingestion across multiple parts of the stack.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant industry or programming experience. Diploma in a relevant software degree or similar experience is helpful but not required.
- 3 – 5+ years industry experience
- Experienced in working with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Gcloud, etc)
- Experienced in working with automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Seniority Level: Senior
- Working with Chief Information Officer
- Salary: £30k – £50k
- Full time
Additional Listings and sources:
- Contact Chris@hertzian.co.uk for more information
- Link – Full Job Listings PDF:
- Link – Welcome Pack PDF:
To apply for this job email your details to Chris@hertzian.co.uk.