Forward Thinking Software
We are actively seeking a tester to play a pivotal role in the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 centred solutions. This role will involve functionally QA testing Dynamics CRM solutions on a continuous basis and working closely with an experienced test lead. This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a small self-organising and fast-moving development team working in a growing new business area within a market-leading organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Managing test phases using software (ideally Azure DevOps) for work item management, test plan creation, test script generation, management and execution as well as recording results.
- Creating reports and dashboards focussed on test progress/ results
- Running automated testing using tools.
- Issue tracking, creating issue logs with appropriate detail, reproduction steps and technical information (browser, OS etc.)
- Working closely with developers to reproduce issues
- Taking part in triage calls to agree priority of cases with the project team
- Supporting the test lead in creating appropriate entrance and exit criteria for SIT phases and test strategy
Why work for Headforwards?
We are agile with a very laid back feel, a relatively flat structure and small self-organising teams of 2-7 people. At Headforwards, our culture and environment is dedicated to making people happy at work. We have lots of social activities and monthly learning sessions, talks and cross company communities of practice for various languages, tools and frameworks. This is a place where you can make a difference, work in a small team but benefit from the support of a larger community of developers and like-minded people.
Most of us live in beautiful Cornwall and our offices are less than 5 miles from the beach. While we love Cornwall and can’t imagine not living here, we know a lot of people are happy elsewhere. We expect everyone to come to our office occasionally, maybe once or twice a quarter, but apart from that we are happy for you to be based anywhere in the UK. If you are lucky enough to be based in Cornwall, or would like to relocate to this beautiful part of the country, our new offices are set-up for you to work here if you would prefer.
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A functional understanding of the Dynamics CRM platform and some of the modules (Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Field Service, Project Service Automation)
- An eye for detail when testing and investigating potential defects
- Good collaboration skills and enjoy working within a varied team
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using agile methodologies
In return for your hard work and experience, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing by 1 day each year you work here (up to a maximum of 30 days per year, plus bank holidays)
- Core hours, allowing flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical cash back scheme
- Fun regular social events (beach BBQs, laser tag, film screenings and more)
- End of summer company festival – Headstock
- Headtalks – internal technical conferences
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Discounts at selected local restaurants/ cafes
- Child care vouchers
- Car leasing scheme
- Tech scheme
- Most of us are based near our office in Cornwall, however we are able to offer hybrid/remote working
Due to our timescales you must be eligible to work in the UK, or in the UK with a visa which we can takeover if necessary.
Don’t miss out!
The closing date for this role is Friday 10th December 2021. We recruit on a rolling basis and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
No recruitment agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.