Website Feritech Global Ltd
Advanced engineering solutions, setting new standards worldwide
About Feritech Global Ltd
We supply leading engineering solutions to our customers all over the world and this is because we have a great team and world class facilities. Take a look at this vacancy and if you are interested and think you have what it takes, please submit your CV and covering letter at https://www.feritech.com/careers/
Want to chat? Pick up the phone 01326 369 444. We look forward to hearing from you.
Feritech is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with relevant experience and qualifications.
Salary Hours Hols
• Salary negotiable on experience
• 37.5Hrs per week (core hours of 9am to 3pm)
• 33 days holidays PA
• Opt-in private medical & health care package and cycle to work scheme
Our design department is looking for a methodical, proactive, electronic hardware and embedded software engineer who is passionate about providing effective, innovative products. Candidates will work directly with our existing design team to develop globally recognised equipment and class leading subsea exploration solutions.
Feritech Global Ltd requires people who are motivated to deliver high quality work and will integrate with our existing friendly team members. Across all our engineering roles we need people with a keen interest in continuous learning, who will approach problem solving with an open mind, and enjoys technically challenging projects who enjoy seeing complete projects from concept right through to delivery.
You will have responsibility for the following:
• Hardware design
• Embedded software development
Essential prerequisites are:
• Degree or equivalent in suitable discipline
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong communicator
• Detail focused individual
Preferred prerequisites are:
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
• Software life cycle management.
• Experience with systems using AI, ethernet, RS485 and Bluetooth.