We’re looking for talented UX/UI designers to join our expanding team at Evident. This is a hybrid role that blends both UX and UI Design working on a range of projects and alongside our wider design team. You will deliver well-defined, validated user experiences and highly crafted beautiful visual designs. The role will work directly with our team of senior analysts, designers, and strategists.
- Utilise and expand on your full range of UX design skills
- You’re an advocate for Design Systems and creating a common visual language across multiple interfaces
- You’ll help set the bar for our design core values and help implement our design process
- You’ll be a forward-thinker with an enthusiasm to create distinct and progressive designs for clients and Evident internal products
- You’ll sketch, wireframe, style, and present
- You’ll prototype to communicate the “look” and “feel” of a project
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experience
- You’ll work closely with the team and clients, including weekly and daily calls
- You’ll be comfortable with daily communication on Slack and Teams
- You’ll take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, with support from your fellow designers
- You’ll be driven by delivering great experiences and solving problems
- You’ll love showing your work often because it’s how you improve
- You’ll be able to occasionally travel to our offices in Wiltshire and Cornwall for innovation workshops (if remote working)
Skills and Qualifications
- A driven designer with 1-2 years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design in digital including experience in mobile and desktop
- Familiar with each stage of the UX/UI design process (eg: process flow development, system architecture, wireframing, research, interaction design, visual design, prototyping)
- A clear demonstration high-attention to detail
- A portfolio of work containing examples of both UX, UI, and native applications
- Passion for state-of-the-art design, usability, and trends
- Very good conceptual skills and ability to learn quickly
- Enthusiasm for working in a team and co-solving problems
Nice to haves
- Moving image skills and motion design skills
- An interest in emerging technologies and how we can design for them
- An understanding of programming / HTML / CSS
- Experience in designing for large-scale digital projects
Evident is a product innovation studio, specialising in human-centered design and technology.
We create captivating digital experiences that resonate with real people, solve great problems, and nurture progressive transformation.
A team of passionate problem solvers, we are seeking a like-minded individual to join us to create seamless digital experiences for all.
Evident was built on friendship, teamwork, and hard work. Working with us you will feel part of the team, part of the culture. We work hard for our clients, and each other, every day. You’ll be asked to do the same; however, we always support and balance that with a culture that encourages your growth and cares about your well-being.
We pride ourselves on maintaining and pushing the highest standards and quality of work. We believe in providing flexibility to enhance people’s creativity and giving people the opportunity to own their role within the team.
Evident is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate differences. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid leave over the festive period
- £500 birthday bonus
- Professional/career development
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Team activities and social events
- Access to monthly and yearly team fitness challenges
- Evident Running Club (Optional)
To apply for this position, please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Junior UX/UI Designer Application”. Please provide as an attachment or link to your design portfolio.
Applications will be reviewed on submission. Job post will be closed on acceptance of a successful candidate.
No agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.