We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager with specific digital expertise, to lead on managing our increasing digital output. You’ll have an informed opinion on emerging technologies and the importance of a digital strategy to drive our clients forward.
Ideally you’ll have at least two years’ experience working in a similar role at a creative agency. You’ll join a friendly, talented team, have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients, and possess the skills required to proactively take our digital services to another level. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established creative business with a great reputation.
You’ll work closely with our project management team to create tailored digital solutions for our clients, helping to build strong and lasting relationships. While you’ll be leading on digital projects, you’ll also be asked to work with, and take briefs for, our design and content teams.
Here, you’ll find an informal culture with bags of character. The team is extremely friendly, and this attitude is evident throughout the company.
Key functions of the role:
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts.
- Gain a deep understanding of a client’s business and strategic objectives and develop creative briefs to answer these challenges, then work with our internal team in order to develop effective solutions.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Maintain a CRM of all clients, understand different client types and tailor their experiences to suit.
- Arrange regular meetings with clients and travel to them.
- Deliver presentations in order to showcase Nixon’s services.
- Create client development plans to proactively identify and maximise account opportunities, across all the agency’s services.
- Write briefs for each project and agree these with the client ahead of commencing the work internally.
- Create accurate quotes and negotiate agreements to maximise profits.
- Working with the project management team, develop realistic and achievable timescales for projects, in line with the wider studio schedule.
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests, with support from the project management team, who will be able to assist with day-to-day requests.
- Work with the project management team to monitor the progress of each project against the schedule and budget.
- Regularly update clients on the current work status of their projects.
- Conduct post-project reviews with the project management team, both internally and externally, to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Achieve and exceed agreed targets.
- Attend new client meetings/pitches as and when required.
- Produce accurate reports on the status of accounts, covering both revenue and profitability.
- Carry out regular forecasting for each client, and track this against the current account status on a daily basis.
- Gain feedback from clients and share this with Nixon’s team members, in order to improve our service.
- Attend networking events and seminars to maximise awareness of our brand.
- Monitor the market to identify, develop and grow potential opportunities.
- Update and use the internal CRM systems to maintain client details, create quotes, and monitor project statuses.
- With direction from the Finance Coordinator, ensure all client invoices are settled on time.
About the successful candidate:
- Over two years’ experience of digital account management within a creative agency.
- Passionate about brand and design.
- Ability to understand a client’s individual needs, their sector and the commercial challenges they face.
- Demonstrable experience of nurturing relationships and building client accounts.
- Ability to interpret client objectives into a creative brief for the internal studio team.
- Ability to negotiate and cross-sell agency services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Naturally organised, and able to manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Resilient and determined, with a focus on successful outcomes.
- Financial acumen, including regular forecasting and reporting for client accounts.
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and covering letter, together with your salary expectations, to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 28 February 2021, and the start date will be spring 2021.