Codices are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Junior Content manager to work under their Head of Content managing their existing community and working on developing new live interactive show formats.
The successful candidate will learn from an experienced team and work alongside television and games industry professionals to help support exciting new shows, create original content, and support our leading product Quiz Kit.
- Willingness to be part of an early-stage technology start-up.
- Confident, personable, and enthusiastic.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- A good team player and a fast learner.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Not afraid to be in front of a camera.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and organising gameshows with broadcasters in multiple time zones.
- Providing engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts and Twitch.
- Working to develop new live show formats and supporting the team.
- Responding to comments and customer queries through various channels.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
What experience is required?
- An understanding of modern culture tech trends eg. Twitch, TikTok, Memes, Reddit
- Experience in creating funny, engaging, or viral online content.
- Experience producing video content.
- Experience Managing projects
We are Codices, a start-up based in Falmouth which is creating new live interactive shows. We have our product Quiz Kit, an extension that allows Twitch broadcasters to create their own live gameshows with their audience as contestants. With over 4,000 monthly active broadcasters, 800k viewers a month we have the most used gameshow creation toolkit in the world. We also work with clients such as Amazon Prime, Twitch, The Premier League and Jagex to build brand new show formats.
Other Application Details
Salary Details: £18,000 – £21,000
This job is remote however will require occasional travel to London & Falmouth.
No recruiters, please.
Please note: Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Platform
Closing date for applications: 11/06/2020
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unlocking-potential.co.uk.