Codices are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Account Manager to work under the CEO to work with media businesses on existing projects while also developing new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will learn from an experienced team and work alongside television and games industry professionals to help build a portfolio of high-quality interactive shows.
- Willingness to be part of an early-stage technology start-up.
- Confident, personable, and enthusiastic.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- A good team player and a fast learner.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting to find new business
- Working to manage projects with existing clients
- Reading and understanding legal documents
- Working with the development team to create quotes
What experience is required?
- An understanding of Twitch and modern media trends
- Generating sales and business leads
We are Codices, a start-up based in Falmouth which is creating new live interactive shows. We have our product Quiz Kit, an extension that allows Twitch broadcasters to create their own live gameshows with their audience as contestants. With over 4,000 monthly active broadcasters, 800k viewers a month we have the most used gameshow creation toolkit in the world. We also work with clients such as Amazon Prime, Twitch, The Premier League and Jagex to build brand new show formats.
Other Application Details
Salary Details: £18,000 – £21,000
This job is remote however will require occasional travel to London & Falmouth.
No recruiters, please.
Please note: Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs platform
Closing date for applications:11/06/2020