Welcome to Software Cornwall’s event calendar, here you can find out about upcoming educational, networking and conference events being run by our members and the local tech community.
- This event has passed.
PitchUp Live by Tech South West
Thursday December 2 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
This live pitching event is the culmination of the Tech South West StartUp Studio virtual accelerator.
Founders of standout tech companies will be pitching to investors and business experts from across the region, as they seek funds to help propel their cutting edge tech businesses to the next level.
Everyone is welcome. Whether you’re looking to invest, learn more about the sector, or just pitch up and watch – book your free ticket and come along!
- Eate, a paperless platform for hospitality teams
- Green + Kode, a food waste reduction solution for commercial kitchens
- Groundwaves, pioneers in haptics footwear
- Homegrown Learning, a progress tracking app for homeschooling
- Milbotix, stress monitoring technologies for use in dementia care
- Safe Space, an online therapy platform
- HiBike, all-weather low carbon transport
- Carrier Pigeon, a digital signage platform
- FindMonsters, developers of a fun game that brings families together, encourages tourism and builds communities
“Supporting disruptive companies like these to break through the seed stage is essential for the continued growth of the South West tech ecosystem and the resilience of the region’s economy.”
Tracey Keys, managing partner of Activate Ventures
StartUp Studio is delivered Activate and Skowt Consulting, with support from government-owned business development bank British Business Bank; non-dilutive funding specialists Granted Consultancy; audit, tax and consulting service providers RSM; talent acquisition experts King Recruit; business incubator SETsquared Exeter; finance consultants FD Works; digital legal platform FounderCatalyst and tech marketing specialists Astley Media.