Welcome to Software Cornwall’s event calendar, here you can find out about upcoming educational, networking and conference events being run by our members and the local tech community.
- This event has passed.
Cornwall Innovation Club: Flexing to Succeed
Thursday 05 05 2022 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join ATI2’s next Cornwall Innovation Club: Flexing to Succeed, where we will from Amanda Winwood on her successful business journey and the creation of Made For Life Organics.
Refreshments and a continental breakfast will be served from 8:30am, followed by presentations from:
Amanda Winwood, CEO (and Queen of Hugs) Made for Life Organics and Founder of the Made for Life Foundation
From the heart of Cornwall, Amanda has pioneered ethical organic skincare that is suitable for sensitive skin and promoted accessible wellness for all for nearly 20 years.
A former Hotelier and Tourism Operator with over 30 years’ experience, Amanda and her Made for Life team have trained over 2000 therapists in spas across the UK to confidently open their doors to people with complex health issues including those going through cancer. Amanda is a trained massage therapist, Mindfulness practitioner, has a diploma in Shinrin Yoku (Forest Bathing) and is a Reiki Master.
Amanda has gained recognition and awards for her work in introducing Cancer Touch Therapy™ across the UK. She sits on the Board of the SATCC (Standards Authority for Touch in Cancer Care), is a Co-Chair for B Corp Cornwall and is also an active founding member of the B Corp Beauty Coalition.
Amanda will be discussing her innovation journey and business story and how she is able to run her business flexibly both nationally and internationally.
The Cornwall Innovation Club is a complimentary event delivered by ATI2 and hosted in partnership with Cornwall Chamber of Commerce. ATI2, funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), is project led by the University of Plymouth which supports business innovation across Cornwall and Isles of Scilly.
By registering for this fully-funded event you are agreeing to your registration data being stored with ATI2, the University of Plymouth and the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG).
To ensure our events are accessible to all and to keep everyone safe, ATI2 shall be taking the following precautions:
• Spaces at our events are limited depending on room size, to ensure attendees can maintain social distancing within the venue.
• Doors and windows shall remain open to allow good ventilation.
• Cleaning stations and hand sterilisers will be available at the entrance.
• We politely ask visitors to take a Lateral Flow test 24 hours prior to attending our events.
• Please do not attend if you have a positive test or are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
• To help everyone feel as comfortable as possible, we will be using traffic light indication on name badges for social interaction preferences.
• We also ask you to wear a face mask in public areas, unless you are exempt.
Although we cannot enforce that attendees do the required Lateral Flow testing or wear their face masks, we do hope that everyone will be kind and considerate by joining us in protecting yourself and others that may be more vulnerable. Thank you for your cooperation.